Here's a few pictures from our latest ultrasound on October 2, 2008. Our baby is 13 weeks in these pictures. It's still a bit early to tell the gender, but the ultrasound tech took a "sneak-peak" for us anyways...and so far it looks as if we might be having a girl! (...bit of a surprise for us since we had a feeling it was gonna be a boy!...) But we'll find out for sure on November 4th - Election Day!! Can't wait :-)
Oh, and the due date is April 10, 2009.
Here's one of the brain - cool huh!
Humm....will it be a Doctor or a Lawyer....??
Humm....will it be a Doctor or a Lawyer....??

Ultrasound Pictures from September 18, 2008. Baby is 11 weeks.



Ultrasound pictures from August 27, 2008. Baby is 8 weeks.
(The Doctor typed in "Hi Mommy and Daddy!!!!" on this picture.)


Here's the first ultrasound picture on August 11, 2008. Baby is 6 weeks.
Yes, that itty-bitty light colored dot in the lower left side is our baby! (You might have to put your glasses on to see it!!)








2 comments:
Ohhh Trish! You did a blog too. YAY! It's awesome- love the his/ hers photo slideshows, & Maynard!! How wonderful to be able to keep in touch this way! The ultrasound pix along with the baby music made me cry- my kids came in wondering what was wrong with me- haha! I can't even begin to tell you how excited we are for you guys- two of the best people we know- you'll surely be the best parents too! Can't wait to check in and see the updates. And finally something to look forward to on election day! Gonna go add your link so I can hop on your blog whenever.
-Lydia.
Hey Trish- I found your blog through Lydia's. Congratulations on the upcoming arrival- how exciting! I love all the ultrasound pictures- adorable and so exciting.
We live so close but never see each other - so I am excited you have a blog too - now I can stay updated! It is fun- although I haven't posted in awhile. You can check mine out- Lydia has a link.
( This is Cameron's wife- haha - in case you are wondering who this crazy comment is from)
Tiffani
Post a Comment