For Halloween this year we decided to go
with an "ASU" Theme.
Maynard is wearing Scott's ASU Football Jersey. I was suprised that she didn't fight with me getting into the jersey. She was very willing and even smiled and posed for picutres. Now that's a true ASU Fan!! (Well, a few treats along the way helped out too!!) I wanted to get some devil horns for May but I knew she'd never keep them on.
Here's our Sparky pumpkin. I looked all over the internet for some type of ASU pumpkin stencil but couldn't find one. So I had to resort to creating my own Sparky pumpkin design. I was quite please with how well it turned out. We got a lot of compliments on it Halloween night from our Trick-or-Treaters.







2 comments:
Wow! That is an amazing pumpkin!! Morgan still can't believe you did it yourself- even after calling Scott to make sure- brat! He watched some pumpkin carving show on the Discovery Channel and got all into different carving 'techniques' this year- your Sparky punkin blows ours out of the water! Maynard looks so cute as an ASU football player- what a good doggie! Glad you guys had a happy Halloween- my project today is posting our Halloween pix.
Wow- we are way impressed with the pumpkin too! Cameron is sitting here looking thinking he could do that- I doubt it! Did you do it or Scott? Either way impressive!! Maynard looks cute in the jersey too.
Post a Comment