We're having a baby girl!!
We had our ultrasound November 4th. It was a very extensive ultrasound. They checked her heart, brain, eyes, blood vessels, bones, all the little internal organs, plus a bunch more.....and all came back good and normal. At the very end they finally checked and confirmed it was still a girl!
She's 18 weeks. 8 inches from head to toe and weighs half a pound.
We're now in the process of converting our guest room into the baby room. (Yeah, I can finally call it "the baby's room"!!) It'll be fun making it into a little girl's room. (Scott's been very, very sweet about it all...he's gonna be a great daddy!!)
Below are a few photos from the ultrasound.
Scott & I think she might suck her thumb. During the last three ultrasounds she's always had a hand up by her face! ...Or maybe she just likes having her hand up there! I guess we'll just wait and see when she finally arrives.


Here's a profile of her face.....does she have puffy red checks like her daddy yet??!!




4 comments:
Congratulations! Girls are so much fun. We are so excited for you guys!
I love the little ultrasound pictures with her hand up by her face.
It's a girl! So excited for you guys- girls are so sweet and fun. Bet you are having a ball preparing- getting tiny little pink things and doing a cute girly nursery! Can't wait to see it. Love how you changed the blog to pink- welcome to my world of all things pink and girly! She looks like a perfect little munchkin so far...you are too funny with the cheeks comment! haha. Have a wonderful time with the bliss and excitement of waiting for her- any name ideas yet?
I know, another one...but I was thinking,you should post some profile belly pictures! Can update and have like a timeline. Easy for me to say, right? I bet you are one of those super cute prego girls and look fantastic! Hope you're feeling great too.
Congratulations. Website looks great!
Post a Comment